- How do I know what is in my shopping cart?
- When browsing through the Jeppesen Marketplace, simply click the cart to navigate, view and modify items in your cart.
- How do I remove an item from my shopping cart?
- Click the "remove" link to remove that item from your cart. You may also directly edit the quantity of items to modify the product totals within your shopping cart.
- How do I modify the quantity of a product in my shopping cart?
- Click on mini cart in the top right corner of the page to see an itemized list of the products in your shopping cart. You can directly edit the quantity of items to modify the product totals within your shopping cart.
- How do I empty my shopping cart?
- To remove items from your shopping cart click the mini cart and click the "remove" link for each item that you would like to remove from your shopping cart.
- How do I pay for my merchandise?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover for online orders, subject to proper authorization. In some cases, we can bill your account if you have Net terms (subject to approval). If you wish to pay by another method, simply submit your request via email without any payment information to:firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to make arrangements for payment.
- Is it safe to give you my credit card number over the Internet?
- Absolutely—read about Boeing web site security here.
- How do I know that my order was placed successfully?
- Our ordering system will automatically send you an email confirming that your order was successfully submitted. Upon processing, we will send you an additional email message confirming your order with applicable taxes and shipping charges calculated, and a shipping order number for your records. If you do not receive this confirmation, please check your spam folder. If you are still not receiving the email, please contact us for assistance.
- What is the return policy and who do I contact regarding returns?
If for some reason you need to return an item to Jeppesen please email the details of your particular situation to: email@example.com,
For our complete Returns and Cancellations Policy, click here.
For our withdrawal policy for consumers within the European Union, click here.
- Can I pay off my delinquent account online?
- Unfortunately, we are not offering this option at the present time online, but we hope to be able to offer it in the future.
- I'm trying to register a new account or check out and my country is not listed. Why?
If your country is not listed in the drop-down, you reside in a country that is possibly under embargo and we cannot register accounts or ship to parties residing in countries embargoed. Please contact us using the information found on our Contact Us page.
In addition, you may not see your country listed when you’re attempting to change your billing address from one country to another. If so, please contact us for assistance and we’ll gladly help you update your information.
- How do I pay a Pro Forma invoice?
To pay a Pro Forma invoice please access the Pro Forma form here
Frequently Asked Questions