Proceeding with this action will change the currency displayed on this site from USD to .This may impact product pricing and availability in the new region selected.
Do you wish to continue?
Please provide the below mandatory details for the account. Failing which can result in logging out from the account.
- What is the standard order fulfillment time?
- We strive to ship all orders placed on our site within approximately three (3) business days. The shipping method you choose (1-day, 2-day, ground, etc.) indicates how quickly your order will be shipped after the three days required filling your order.
- Is expedited handling available?
- Contact us to check priority shipping methods.
- How is the shipping cost calculated?
- Shipping costs for orders depend upon the shipping methods and options you choose. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight based. All weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Which shipping carriers does the site use?
- We use a variety of carriers for each shipping option. You are allowed to select from a variety of carriers based on the shipping address entered.
- How can I track delivery of my package?
- An order confirmation email will be sent containing the tracking number, if applicable. If you did not receive this message, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- What if my package was flagged as "undeliverable?"
- If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return, please contact our customer service department at one of the phone numbers listed on our Contact Us page.
- Why was my package undeliverable?
Our carriers may deem a package undeliverable for one of the following reasons:
• Incorrect Address. If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned by the carrier or the unintended recipient. Please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order.
• Illegible Shipping Label. In rare cases, it is possible that the address label became illegible during the shipping and handling process.
• Failed Delivery Attempts. Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. If after three attempts the carrier determines that the package is undeliverable, the package will be returned.
• Refused by Recipient. If the recipient of the package refuses delivery, the package will be returned and determined undeliverable.
- How does the move of the printing and shipping responsibility from Germany to the US affect Jeppesen customers within the European Union?
- Please follow this link for full details.